Problems downloading new missions

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

Ala13_Nachote

Problems downloading new missions

Post by Ala13_Nachote »

Hello :)

Lastly we have some problem with SEDCS.

We are running 2 Campaigns - Crimea, Prokhorovka- and every time we start SEDCS3 for download new generated missions the button "Upload Results" is activated, not the "Download New Mission". ( surely the button text is not correct , but cant start the program now ). Yes, previous results were upload before :).

Calling our BBDD admin, he change something in the tables and then we are able to download the new mission, but it would be better if we know what we are doing wrong.

This odd thing only happened before very very rarely, but lastly is continuous.

Rigth now i have installed SEDCS 3.00(a7) in 3 PCs ( running only one at a time ), and other commander-Host also have it, sometimes i am the downloader-host, sometimes is the other commander, but i think this is not a issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Ala13_Nachote
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Nachote
Calling our BBDD admin, he change something in the tables and then we are able to download the new mission, but it would be better if we know what we are doing wrong.
Sometimes, when Analyzing, the DCS does not write the appropriate record to Sector_Status table (saying "Analyzed"), but normally when this happens you get an error message saying that the DB connection timed out. I am curious what changes your BBDD admin made!

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

Ala13_Nachote

Post by Ala13_Nachote »

Hi 4Shades :)

Yes, sometimes we got the timeout message when the upload is finished, the map is very big and there are a lot of units. Sometimes Analize Last Mission takes up to 30m... i have Compression checked.

I will ask at our admin what changes made.

S!
Ala13_Mdie

Post by Ala13_Mdie »

Hi 4Shades:

To fix this issue I made an insert into Sector_Status table with those fields:

'39', 'Prokhorovka', 'Analyzed', '194409301000', 'eventlog_SE-Prokhorovka-194409301000.lst'

I thought it could work and it did. :shock: :wink:

S!
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

That is exactly what you should have done. You are a master!

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer