Friend kills

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

PA-Dore

Friend kills

Post by PA-Dore »

Actually, SEOW considers friendly kills as air victories and increase the pilot's score. Is there a way to easily modify it?
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Not easy, but not extremely difficult. Maybe 2 hours work. I have noticed this, but it has not made it to the top of my priority list yet. :)

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

PA-Dore

Post by PA-Dore »

I know that nothing is impossible for you :D
Thanks a lot!
PA-Dore

Post by PA-Dore »

Hi 4Shades ;-)

Just a question:
To remove friendly kills (that're considered as air victories now), I tried to only edit the Actiondata table and remove the action after search the pilot identication in PilotMissionData table. All my statistics pages seem now correct... Is there any problem with link between others tables? I does'nt think it but I prefer to ask you ;-)

Other thing:
I have made a simply graphic tutorial of MP for french community, I would like to translate it in english but I'm not able to do it well, if somebody...

and also for SEDCS (add-on of Katana 's text of 2005)
102nd-HR-cmirko

Post by 102nd-HR-cmirko »

very nice work :) - can't help much with translation from french to english but i could clean up the text if you have anyone who can make a rough translation ?

S!
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

I agree with Cmirko, that is marvellous work Dore. Unfortunately my French translation skills are very poor, but of course it would be easy just to fill in English text there, because most of us here speak English pretty well.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

Katana

Post by Katana »

Salut Dore,
Excellent ton tuto.
Tu veux faire tous les écrans ?
A+
C6_Katana
SEOW Developer
22GCT_Gross

Post by 22GCT_Gross »

Nice and useful job.
However, french text is uncatchable, send a link for downloading the French text and I try to translate to english
22GCT_Gross
PA-Dore

Post by PA-Dore »

---> Katana
Salut l'ami, oui j'aimerais faire ça un peu plus propre et complet, mais pour la trado tu es plus qualifié que moi ;-) Si t'as un moment? A ce moment là je remettrai en forme dans les 2 langues.
---> Gross: I'm going to make a rough translation (perhaps Katana) and then you or a another one will remove mistakes ;-)
PA-Dore

Post by PA-Dore »

Here is a (bad) translation of my tutorial
If somebody can remove mistakes :wink: and send it to me.

Put at the end what you want to add (other panel, other descriptions) if necessary.