Mouse pointer and removing waypoints

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

eric963

Mouse pointer and removing waypoints

Post by eric963 »

When I right click on the map and select "Waypoint Removal" and pick either "Reject latest waypoint or Reject all waypoints" it does the command correctly but it automaticly places a new waypoint exactly where the mouse pointer is when I left click on the particular option.

Do I have something configured wrong in either IE7 or my PHP setup in SEOW or is this how it is supposed to work?

Thanks
Eric Cabral
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi eric,

No, it is not supposed to work that way. This *seems* to be related to IE7, but it doesn't happen for all IE7 browsers. The best I can offer is a work-around. Try to bring up the context menu at the left edge of the map, so it overlaps the toolbar column. Click on your context function so your mouse is over the toolbar. If you do it right, the click should not register over the map, and no waypoint will be created.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

eric963

Post by eric963 »

Thanks, clicking off the edge of the map will be just fine.

Thanks!!!
VT-51_Thud

Post by VT-51_Thud »

I'm glad to see this post and workaround. I have the same problem (my old PC and new one). I was having to delete the entire tasking and start all over.