Problem with statistics

For bug reports and fixes, installation issues, and new ideas for technical features.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

slamelov

Problem with statistics

Post by slamelov »

Hi

We have played the first mission of a scorched campaign. After finishing it, we can't acces to the mission details statistics here:
http://www.halconesrojos.com/sow/MP4/St ... 020800.mis
all the remain statistics are ok.

If I try to connect using Iexplorer, page does not load, but If I use Firefox, a download window appears for a PHP file.

Any help?
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Slamelov,

Any particular reason why you are using such an old MP version? You have statistics v1.79 and MP v4.373. I would recommend updating. If you can wait a couple of weeks I will release a consolidated patch for the entire system.

Also, sometimes MySQL gets its tables upset which can cause Statistics freezes. I suggest you try doing a MySQL Table Check or Repair on all tables in your DB. That might help.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

slamelov

Post by slamelov »

I didn't check theupdates lately :?
But I have 4.373 and here:
http://seow.sourceforge.net/
is only the 4.360.

So, will you launch a patch for upgrading?

Edit: If u ipgrade the statistics, appears:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: simplexml_load_string() in /home/halcones/public_html/sow/MP4/Statistics/stats_functions.php on line 267
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Aah, yes, the news page hasn't been updated in quite a while. I've been meaning to revise the seow.sourceforge.net site. If you follow the "Latest Scorched Earth Files" link you will go to the downloads page which shows MP v4.405 and Statistics v1.94 etc.

ANyway, you get that error with the latest statistics because your server is using PHP 4.x. The latest statistics require PHP 5.x (for foreign language support). If this is a problem for you I can give you the final Statistics engine that worked with both PHP 4 and PHP 5.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

slamelov

Post by slamelov »

Oh, the last files section... :oops:

I'm interested in those final stats, thanks.

And... is there any way to upgrade the MP without damage the actual campaign?
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Oh no, I have just left on a business trip and will be away all week. I can't get the stats to you before Saturday now. :(

Updating the MP is not a problem, but you would need to perform some significant structural surgery on the DB, so I wouldn't recommend that unless you are a whiz at SEDB internals.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

slamelov

Post by slamelov »

I'll wait for the end of the campaign and I will upgrade it. Now, everything is working.
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

MP Statistics v1.83 is available for download now. This is the last version that would work with PHP 4. It is highly recommended to upgrade to PHP5 if you can, because the Statistics are continuing to evolve. The current development version is v1.100, i.e. there are 17 changes above v1.83.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

102nd-HR-cmirko

Post by 102nd-HR-cmirko »

hi Shades, last stats available for download are 1.94 ? can you also post the link for 1.100 ?

thx in advance :)

S!
slamelov

Post by slamelov »

Still with problems.
With second mission, everything was ok. With third misison, the same problem again. I have uploaded the 1.83 and repaired DB. But nothing changes.

All the stats runs ok except the mission details.
http://www.halconesrojos.com/sow/MP4/St ... tor=Crimea