Flushing Missions in progress

The common meeting place for SEOW veterans and noobs alike, sharing feedback, ideas and experiences.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

Zoi

Flushing Missions in progress

Post by Zoi »

I set my Henderson campaign up to have one hour missions and planning to 90 minutes. I did these because simulating rearming and refueling at Henderson field should take about an hour. Japanese flights will still be in the air at the end of an hour obviously so I wanted to plan them easily past the one hour mark thus the 90 min planning cycle.

Would you flush missions in progress after each mission?
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Hi Zoi,

All air missions are automatically terminated once the hosted session ends, so there is no need to remove air missions in progress (they do not exist).

However, ground and sea movements can optionally persist between missions. If you want them removed auotmatically simply use either of the Truncate options in the DCS.

Finally, if you feel like it, you can manually use the "Remove In Progress" button to make doubly sure.

Cheers,
4S
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

Zoi

Post by Zoi »

Thanks 4Shades

While I'm struggling with the technical issues the end goal is the best simulation of war possible. Both tasks seem overwhelming at times. I wish we had more people discussing the simulation aspects. It seems we only post here when we have a technical issue.