Strategic bombing scoring

The common meeting place for SEOW veterans and noobs alike, sharing feedback, ideas and experiences.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

102nd-YU-Devill

Strategic bombing scoring

Post by 102nd-YU-Devill »

Hi Shades,

I know personal score is not very high on the list of priorities, but I'd appreciate if you could look into incorporating factory plates hits into the score of a pilot.

Since you log all the hits correctly in the mission actions list, I guess it shouldn't be too big of a job to pick up that result and include it in the personal stats.

Another issue is how to actually measure those hits with regard to other achievements? It certainly can't be the number of hits, because a with hit 20x with 100lb bombs has probably a lesser effect than 2x with 2000lbs, yet numbers would favor the former.

Can the percentage of damage inflicted be scaled somehow?

Say, if you inflict 10% damage to a plate, it yields a score similar to killing about 5 tanks, or something like that.

It would be nice if you could look into that for some future release.

Cheers!
PA-Dore

Post by PA-Dore »

I agree :wink:

I'm sorry Mike, ten years of continuous work on SEOW, it's not enough, you start now for ten more years :lol:

So I add to Devill's request:
- Optional penalties for friendly kills!
- Scoring for Railways stations.
102nd-YU-Devill

Post by 102nd-YU-Devill »

:lol: JiPi!

I've been meaning to ask this of Shades for some time now, but only this morning have I worked up the courage... I feel so bad asking for more stuff from this guy. :oops:

Can't stress enough how awed I am by all the work he has done on this so far!

Cheers! :)

P.S. I like your additions :twisted: Especially for friendly kills, that will hurt Cmirko :D
102nd-HR-cmirko

Post by 102nd-HR-cmirko »

lol, that last remark was mean to the bone :D, I have at most 2 or 3 friendly kills each campaign...., as if thats too much....

:P