Frieght and a flight of 4 transports

The common meeting place for SEOW veterans and noobs alike, sharing feedback, ideas and experiences.

Moderator: SEOW Developers

DD_Friar

Frieght and a flight of 4 transports

Post by DD_Friar »

When trying to load freight to a flight of 4 transports, who each have a load capacity of 2, I am only able to load 1 unit before it says that the transports are full.
Is it not possible to load all 4 planes of a flight? If it is, can someone who has done it please outline how?

Many thanks

DD_Frior
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

Best to use transports singly. I haven't got code for dispersing freight units amongst multiple transports in the same flight yet.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer

DD_Friar

Post by DD_Friar »

Am I right in thinking though, that if i task only 1 plane, the other 3 are non-operational for the next mission, or can I select planes from the same flight for loading purposes and still have the flight of 4 take off and follow way points.
StayHigh

Post by StayHigh »

Hi all,

you can change the Transport capacity from the Plane in the SEOW-db in the Table "Unit-Specification", may set the value to 3 then you can load 2
If you choose a Single Plane from a Schwarm the others are grounded for this and the next (rearming) Mission, no matter if they flown or not. So its may better to set the Transport planes to single planes and insert more of them.

JG107_StayHigh
BS8th_Bulau

Post by BS8th_Bulau »

When I load freight on a flight of 2 aircraft, the total selected load is evenly divided onto the the two aircraft. I.e., 10000L loaded ends up as 5000L per aircraft.
IV/JG7_4Shades

Post by IV/JG7_4Shades »

That may be so, but I have not checked what happens when one of the flight is shot down.

Cheers,
4Shades
IV/JG7_4Shades
SEOW Developer